About the role
As a Senior Manager, Growth Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and executing customer acquisition campaigns focused on driving the long-term growth of Going. You will strategically plan, implement, analyze, and optimize all paid acquisition channels to ensure maximum ROI for the company’s investments. These channels include but are not limited to paid search, paid social media campaigns (e.g. Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat Ads), TV/podcast ads, and other creative tactics. You will take the lead in scaling our current marketing mix by identifying new ways to acquire customers cost-effectively while maintaining a great return on investment. By leading the User Acquisition team at Going, you will have an opportunity to make a major impact on its future growth by leveraging your expertise and creativity to develop cutting-edge digital strategies that help bring the company through its next phase of success. This role will report directly to the VP of Marketing, who is looking for an experienced leader with a track record of developing innovative digital growth strategies and driving ROI from customer acquisition campaigns who can push the boundaries of this exciting field.
In the short term, you will:
- Evaluate KPIs across all marketing channels to determine necessary changes to optimize the overall effectiveness of each channel.
- Conceptualize, test, and optimize growth strategies across the marketing mix to improve campaign performance and scale campaigns.
- Identify additional channels to launch and test with a dedicated testing budget.
- Provide reporting to the leadership team against agreed performance measures and provide insights on future strategies.
- Manage and aggregate channel and campaign-level reporting to help build an integrated view of our acquisition landscape and advertising effectiveness.
- Work closely with the product team for app releases and product development to launch mobile app campaigns across our channel mix.
In the long term, you will:
- Continuously improve channel performance, ultimately driving down CAC and acquiring high LTV customers.
- Own budgeting, forecasting and channel mix allocation across the entire paid marketing program spearheading optimizations, forecasting, and budgeting to achieve KPI targets.
- Identify and launch brand marketing campaigns that will increase awareness for our new brand.
- Strategically scale user acquisition budgets while continuously evolving our current channel mix.
- Responsible for our app pages and ASO strategy.
- Cultivate relationships across product, engineering, and the success team so that we continue to build a highly collaborative environment.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience leading paid search, paid social, and retargeting across the web and mobile apps
- You approach channel scaling, channel optimization, and strategic planning with a data-informed and analytical mindset
- Experience working with fast-growth startups in both web and mobile applications
- Deep experience with hypothesis-driven experimentation and data-backed decision making
- Proven understanding of customer acquisition within a global B2C organization with profitable unit economics
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team
- Management and optimization of user acquisition budgets for large and small budgets
- Innovative attitude with the ability to think outside of the box
- You’re legally authorized to work in the United States and able to work US-hours
- Experience executing acquisition strategies with a focus on hyper-efficiency
- Strong knowledge of acquisition tech-stack and attribution technologies
- High level of comfort presenting metrics based learning at all levels of the organization
Who you’ll work with:
- You’ll be a team member on the Marketing Team which consists of a Brand Team, Customer Marketing, User Acquisition, and Advertising Sales and Partnerships.
- You’ll collaborate with: Product, Design, Engineering, and Leadership.
Why you might love working here:
- The salary for this role is $121,437 + equity.
- 100% remote work environment, so go ahead and bring your dog to work or wear your PJ's to the office!
- $500/Quarter Remote Work Stipend
- $75/month Physical & Mental Wellness Stipend
- Open vacation policy, with a 3 week minimum!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- 401(k) with a 5% match
- Up to 12-weeks of paid family leave
- No Meeting/Flex Fridays
- Meetup stipend when you cross paths with a co-worker
- Continuing education & development reimbursement
- Bi-annual team retreats (In September, we went to Zion National Park. In April we’re headed to Mexico City!)
- Challenging problems to solve and an awesome team to collaborate with every single day
We want you to bring your authentic self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to ancestry; age; appearance; color; gender identity and/or expression; genetics; family or parental status; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; mental, physical, or sensory disability; national, social or ethnic origin; past or present military service; sexual orientation; socioeconomic status; race; religion or belief.
If you require a reasonable accommodation or assistance for any part of the interview and employment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request.